Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Tea tree oil allergic reaction - fuller lips

I have a facial wash that has tea tree oil in it. I have been using it for a few months now, alternating between it and another cleanser.

Yesterday, I cleansed my face using it. I got some on my lip. I use a facial brush to clean my face. After I was done, I rinsed my face off.

Well, I didn't realize it later, but I ended up with a minor allergic reaction. Even though the tea tree cleanser was on my lip for a couple of minutes, it was enough to plump part of my upper lip. It was a bit itchy and red.

I told my guy about it. Naturally, he was concerned.
"Are you okay?" he asked me.
"Yes. I have Reactine, so I took a pill to calm the allergic reaction," I replied.
"Good," he said. "You already have full lips. I can't imagine your having even larger lips that are itchy."
"That's true. You have nice full lips, too," I noted.
"They miss yours a lot," he admitted.
My lips are fine today. I just need to be careful with my facial cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment