Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Flipping things around for a handjob and fingering

My guy and I spent a lot of time on our king bed in our hotel room. My entire stay this weekend was on points that I had accumulated, which is always a good feeling.

We were both naked, except for my wearing a black bra. I reached over to his penis, which was fully erect.

I did something a bit different than my normal handjob. I decided to rest my head on his lap, to have a close view of his member and balls. My guy got a good view of my bare butt.

He fingered me from behind as I jerked his hard cock.
"Can I f*ck you from behind?" he asked me.
"You are finger-f*cking me already. If you want to, you can," I said, extending the invitation.
Well, it was too late. My guy indicated that he was about to ejaculate. I told him that it was okay. He came. It was nice witnessing his cum going down his penis, right in front of me, and coating a good portion of my hand.

My guy liked playing with my butt while I was making him happy. We were both happy, to say the least! It was nice changing up our positions. More about this fine position in my next post.

2 comments:

  1. Such a sexy scene, and what a luxury to be able to take your time and have each other leisurely and in different ways. Wondering, did you take a taste of that fresh cream sliding over your hand? Looking forward to reading about all the delicious positions and moments of ecstasy, and whether that paddle was put to good use. And, thanks for sharing details of your intimate time together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, I'm not into tasting warm cum. I love how warm it feels on my skin, but that's about it.

      Thanks for your kind comments!

      Delete