Thursday, July 27, 2017

Dessert after lunch - being pleasured

On Monday, my guy and I had quality time at a different parking lot across from our usual one. It was a spontaneous, after-lunch moment.

We got into his treehouse and cuddled for a bit. I love hugging him, resting my head against his chest. He kissed my forehead and held me tight.

We kissed. I love kissing him. I lose myself in each kiss.
"Take off your bra," he said to me seductively.
I took my lavender-coloured bra off, with my purple blouse still on. He caressed both breasts and made both nipples hard.

Caressing his perfectly uniform head is a dream. He shaved his head just for me.

He started lightly smacking my backside, alternating between groping and smacking it. He whispered in my ear that I was his bad girl and kissed my cheek.

He wanted to play with me. He unzipped my khaki pants. I unbuttoned them. He didn't wait to take my pants down. He helped himself to my wet pussy, reaching in my panties and fingering me until I came. I then rested in his arms for a bit.

Moments later, he decided to finger my backside. He doesn't miss a bit. I soon came yet again.

Dessert is nice after lunch.

2 comments:

  1. Nothing more exciting than the urgent need that leads to spur of the moment pleasure. Sounds like you got it good, front and back. :)

    ReplyDelete