Friday, July 28, 2017

HR leads to a fast, enjoyable handjob

When I reach a lethargic, dopey state after reaching orgasm, one of two things can happen to me:

  • The creative side of me kicks in
  • I am too lethargic to do anything but cuddle
On Monday, after my guy pleasured me twice, I ended up being in a creative state of mind.

I was cuddled up next to him and I reached down.
"Your cock is rectangular today," I said, hinting at the fact that I was touching his wallet in his front pocket.
"You just need to move your hand over," he said, smiling.
"Ah, yes. That's much better," I said, looking up at him.
I caressed his hard member in his slacks. My guy liked what I was doing. Eventually, I had it in my hand.

I started to make up a story while giving my guy a handjob.
"Today, I visited HR," I said to my guy.
"Oh? What's HR?" he asked me.
"Hard Rod," I said, hinting at his erect penis, which made him smile.
"HR had a jobfest. You know, handjobs and blowjobs," I remarked.
"Sounds good," my guy said, aroused and intrigued.
"I went there and had a test. The tester decided to bend me over the table and take me from behind," I indicated.
"Did you get the job?" my guy asked, as I continued jerking him off.
"Well, he would make me cum and then said that I needed to do the test again. I did it over and over until he was satisfied and ejaculated," I said.

My guy loved this on-the-fly story. He came in what felt like record time. His warm cum practically coated my entire hand. He then joined me in the same dopey, jovial state after we had cleaned up.
"Open job house, huh?" my guy noted. "You were definitely open."
"I was," I remarked.
"The recruiter asked you probing questions," he punned, which made us both laugh.
"Yes, he asked me hard-hitting questions," I replied, as we continued to laugh.
We are such a punny couple. I like that we are so compatible on tons of levels, including humour.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun story. Great visuals -- the imaginary and the cream flowing reality. Can imagine you both went away tingly and smiley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Styxman! We definitely had a fun time. =)

      Delete