Friday, July 21, 2017

Nail polish

I have been working with three students since May. The longest-serving one has been with me since January of this year.

The building management at work had a barbeque lunch for us on Thursday. I went with my students to fetch some food. It was good. I got a beef sandwich with greens, a corn and bean salad, a Diet Pepsi, and a fudge popsicle.

I had lunch with them, which I don't often do on a Thursday. It was good.

We all had manicures. We all had different colours of polish. My three students looked at my nails and thought that I went to the salon every week.

I give myself a manicure every Sunday. I have only been to a salon once this year, if I am not mistaken. They felt that my polish looked professionally done. It was a nice compliment.

My guy loves my nails. Perhaps I don't notice how much I take care of my nails. I'm glad that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment