Monday, April 16, 2018

Thoughtful gifts

After dinner on Friday, my guy and I headed over to our cars. The rain had stopped.

He likes when I grab his hand. He immediately holds it when I do. I love walking with him that way.
"I have a surprise for you," he said to me.
"What?" I asked.
He opened his car's trunk. He took out a large bag. I could make out one of the two items.
"You got me a shredder!" I exclaimed.
"Yes. I also got you a tea steeper, because you are my tea girl," he said proudly.
"Wow, I don't have one. Thank you. I am so happy!" I said.
"I got them at Costco," he said proudly.
"I thought so," I said.
I kissed him. We both smiled and parted ways.

I had mentioned in the past that I wanted the paper and credit card shredder from Costco. I wasn't expecting to get it. The tea steeper was sweet of him to get. I love how attentive and thoughtful he is. I am a lucky girl.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely that he bought you the gifts,

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words, Ronnie. He's sweet that way!

      Delete