Saturday, July 29, 2017

Staycation full of cuddling, spanking, and more

Next weekend is a long weekend here. I decided to do a staycation in my guy's town. I have enough points to do it for free.

We will be spending our weekend together, which is always nice. Perhaps we may leave our hotel room.
"I can't wait to be with you all weekend long," my guy said to me the other day.
"Likewise. It'll be a lot of fun," I replied.
"Can you make sure that you bring your black bra and short skirt?" he asked me.
"Of course," I replied.
"Don't forget that leather paddle," he said.
"I won't," I replied.
We both can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. Sounds like a lot more fun than the treehouse. Hope that leather paddle gets a lot of use. Can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always nice to have a bigger place than our treehouse, although we aren't complaining about our usual spot. We haven't used the leather paddle for a bit, so it'll be fun getting reacquainted with it.

      Delete