Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Floss, noise-cancelling earbuds, and quality time

A while back, I bought a couple of Flosstime dental floss dispensers for my guy and me. They arrived within the last couple of weeks. On Monday, I remembered to bring his to work.

On Sunday, my guy and I were talking about noise-cancelling headphones. My guy travels on planes far more than I do these days. Having these earbuds helps a ton.

I recall having an extra pair of Sony noise-cancelling earbuds that I had purchased a while back. I had done some cleaning up around my home and said that I would look for them. Sure enough, it didn't take me long to locate them.

We were eating lunch at our usual restaurant on Monday. My guy opened his presents and was so happy.
"I can't wait to try this flossing dispenser. It's more than I thought it would be," he admitted.
"It's pretty neat. I just started using mine," I remarked.
"How much do I owe you for the earbuds?" he asked me.
"You don't owe me anything," I replied.
"No, I said that I would pay you back. How much did you pay for them?" he replied.
"I don't recall. It has been a while," I admitted.
"Well, I will have to pay you in pleasurable services, then," he noted, smiling at me.
Sure enough, after we had finished lunch, we headed to a place across from our usual parking lot (it had a number of tents set up) for some quality treehouse time.

No comments:

Post a Comment