Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Which end?

My guy called me roughly an hour from the office. He was driving in. I was in a meeting, so I couldn't talk all that much.

When he had arrived, he called me.
"Are you in the parking lot?" I asked him.
"Yes," he replied.
"Where are you?" I asked.
"At the end," he replied.
So, I hung up the phone, left work, got into my car, and went to the end of the parking lot. I didn't see him. I decided to circle around and called him.
"I'm at the end and I don't see your car," I said.
"I'm at the end. I'm by the wall," he replied.
"Ah, you're at the other end and not your usual end," I said, relieved that I had found him.
I forgot that I was getting instructions from a directionally challenged guy. Luckily, I found him.

4 comments:

  1. Haha ive often said to another person "on your left" and then when they turn right i have to say "the other left". Thats what your story reminded me of. Glad u found him in the end. (Excuse the pun!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that, too. It's on the right. Yes, the other right. Correct.... haha!

      Love the pun. =)

      Delete
  2. hahaha I swear...your guy and I have to be related. Happy you two were able to connect.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what you have told me, I am pretty sure that you both are related somehow. Thank goodness his phone was charged!

      Delete