Saturday, November 18, 2017

Thug-version of Macbeth on YouTube

My guy shared a YouTube video with me the other day. It was a summary of Shakespeare's Macbeth, explained by a thug. It was hilarious.

Part of me wishes that I had the video form when I had studied this play in grade 12. Instead, I had the equivalent of Coles Notes (Canadian version of Cliffs Notes) to read through, which helped a ton.

He knew that I would like this video. I like when we share such things with each other. It's fun and thoughtful.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds hysterical, CB...am gonna have to go look for it.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll need to find it on YouTube, too. I was too tired to do it last night!

      Delete
  2. I shall go and look it up! The problem with Youtube is once I get on I lose time. hours and hours at a go. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Fondles. YouTube is incredibly addictive. When I love a video, I tend to watch it over and over!

      Delete