Friday, November 24, 2017

Heavy lifting and a swat

To my friends across the border, I hope that you had a happy Thanksgiving. If you are taking Friday off to recuperate from a turkey coma or hangover, enjoy the longer weekend and recovery soon!

After my guy and I were ready to hit the airport, we had the task of moving his various pieces of luggage from his car to mine.

I decided to help out by taking the smallest item out of his car and rolling it over to mine. It was his computer bag.

He normally tells me to look cute and to not touch a thing. He is sweet in that he doesn't want me to injure my flaky back.

When he saw that I had moved his rolling computer bag, he said the following to me:
"That's one of the heavier items. Just stand there and I'll take it from here."
He walked past me and gave my right buttock a smack.
"Ow!" I said. "That didn't hurt as much as I thought."
"We can change that," he threatened while getting another piece of luggage into my car.
"It'll have to wait till you return," I replied.
"Yes. I'll make sure that your butt is a nice shade of pink when I am done," he remarked.
Naturally, I was horny all day.

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet guy you have, CB...even if he did leave you horny. LOL I'm sure he'll make up for it when he gets back.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is plenty of time to make up for it. =)

      Delete
  2. Oooh dont u just love these promises/threats? I cant wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! He'll live up to those promises, for sure. =)

      Delete