Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Kisses, orgasm, kisses... a kisses sandwich!

I found my guy's car in the parking lot. I pulled up next to it. I thought that the plan was to transfer his luggage from his car to mine, and then head to the airport.

I can always tell when my guy misses me a ton. The parking lot was full. He normally prefers to show his affectionate side in private. That habit went out the door. We hugged for a long time.
"Did you want to chat in my car?" my guy asked me.
"How much time do you have?" I asked him.
"We can chat for half an hour before you take me to the airport," he replied.
My guy didn't want to deal with the luggage. He wanted us in the car. He wanted to kiss me. I'm glad that he did. I wanted it, too.

I parked my car in a free, conveniently close spot. I then joined him in his car.

We made out. It was nice, as always. I took off his hat and caressed his perfectly uniform head.
"You are the best kisser that I have ever had," he remarked.
"You, too. I love your full lips," I replied as we both came up for air.
My guy unzipped my jacket and put his hand down my purple sweater and bra. He played with my right breast.
"Your nipple is always hard," he replied.
"I'm with you. That's why," I pointed out.
He rubbed my crotch. I was so turned on. Moments later, I came. It was good.

We kissed some more. He continued kissing my neck and shoulders. He's sweet that way.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very efficient way to chat. Fondling as you go should be everyone's way! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... yes, we are good at this type of multitasking. =)

      Delete
  2. What a sweet send-off, CB. Did I see that your guy was going to be gone for a month? Is it close enough that you could join him for a weekend?

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, he is across the pond, so it isn't close by. We have a bunch of major software releases at work, so I can't join him. At least we can spend the Christmas holidays together when he is back. =)

      Delete