Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Onesies for spanking and unwrapping

For the longest time, I have contemplated whether to get a onesie. I have weighed the pros and cons for quite some time.

Similar to a romper or even a pair of overalls, I find getting in and out of them to be a chore. What happens if you desperately need to run to the washroom to empty your bladder and your timing is off? It's like doing a Houdini routine to escape out of the outfit.

I found a onesie that has deep front pockets. As my guy would say, I like functional, practical items. This onesie has a long zipper in the front. It looks cozy to wear as we get closer to winter weather.

What I like more is the onesie's backflap with a zipper. Yes, that answers my concern about my bladder. More importantly, it's the perfect outfit for a spanking.
"How do you feel about spanking me when I am wearing a onesie with zippers?" I asked my guy.
"I love the easy access. I like when my mind wanders, thinking about what's waiting for me underneath it," he admitted.
"That's a yes then?" I asked.
"Definitely. I like the idea of spanking you across my knee and then carefully unzipping the backflap to spank you across your panties... or maybe you aren't wearing any," he hinted.
Not only did I buy myself my first onesie, but I got him one. I like having a present that I can unwrap, too.

6 comments:

  1. Im with u on the "what if i really need to pee?" part. The backflap sounds like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness for the backflap! It is much needed and appreciated. =)

      Delete
  2. That sounds like very erotic fun for both of you! I like the image of you getting spanked with the flap unzipped, framing your reddening behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! I didn't realize how much being in a onesie with a backflap turned us both on. It's perfect for a spanking.

      Delete
  3. I agree that the backflap answers the question regarding the "desperately need to pee" question but just can't get over the feeling of onsies being for children. Oh well...if we were all alike, life would be so boring. Happy you and your guy can enjoy unwrapping each other. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your feeling makes sense, Cat. I don't recall wearing a onesie, probably because I was so young that I have no memory of it. So, I"m good with giving the onesie a try and having fun unwrapping my guy soon. =)

      Delete