Monday, November 06, 2017

Spanking me for not getting a perfect paper

My guy shared the following video with me. It's a video on the difference between white and Asian parents when it comes to reacting to their child's grades.


We have done a bit of role-playing where he asks for me to get a spanking implement to spank me with. However, we have never done a scene in which I am spanked for getting poor grades.
"I would love to give this scenario a try," I said to him.
"Me, too. Would you like to be over my lap or bent over when I spank you?" he asked me.
"How about both? You can bend me over and spank me over my panties. Then, I can be over your lap for a bare-bottomed spanking," I suggested.
"Sounds good to me, sweetie," he said.
It's great when we both like each other's suggestions.

4 comments:

  1. You'll have to let us know how your role-playing goes, CB. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete