Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Happy Halloween - being naughty

It has been so busy that I completely forgot to wish everyone who enjoys Halloween a safe and scary one!

I live around the corner from an elementary school. Halloween is important on my street. I'm the type who loves shelling out candy and giving out full-sized chocolate bars. Why? You need about five of the treat-sized ones to feel like you actually ate something!

My guy and I had this chat earlier in the day:
"So, what are you going to be for Halloween?" he asked me.
"Nothing special. I'm going to wear my M&M's outfit," I replied.
"I know how much you love M&M's," he remarked.
"How about you?" I asked him.
"I'm always your Mr. Meanie," he answered.
"I must be your naughty M&M's girl then," I replied.
"You sure are. I like spanking my sweet girl," he replied.
Halloween is also a good time for a spanking. Then again, pretty much any day is a good one for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lot of spooky visitors, CB and a spanking good time with your guy.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that you had a great Halloween, Cat! Ours was a lot of fun. =)

      Delete