Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Caps and cuteness

My guy likes to wear a flat cap on his head. Naturally, I love his head because it is perfectly uniform.

When I saw him last week, I took his cap off as we kissed. I enjoy caressing his head while we kiss.

After we had made out and had a bit of quality time, I tried on his cap.
"Hey, it fits my head," I said , surprised that it fit my large head.
"You look cute with it on," he said.
"You should wear it backwards," I said, putting it on him in that way.
"A different look, huh?" he said.
The other day, he said that I should wear caps more often. He like how cute I look in them. I teased and asked if I could have his. Naturally, he said that he would buy we one instead.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe you can find matching caps for you and your guy, CB. Then you can be twinsies. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! As long as I don't pick out a pink cap with polkadots, we should be okay. =)

      Delete
  2. Ooh bikss recently gave me a cap cos i need one so badly. Its the same type that he uses only in a difft color. I feel kinda connected to him that way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a sweet and thoughtful gift to receive. I am sure that you feel closer to him when you wear your cap. =)

      Delete