Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Fifty Shades Freed - the movie trailer is here... both of them!

With all that drama happening at work with dreadful diva, I got good news on Monday. No, make that great news, especially for a typically boring Monday. The new Fifty Shades Freed trailer was released. Yay!

For those who have read along with me, I decided to watch Fifty Shades of Grey two months after the movie's release and loved it so much that I became a fan of the movie trilogy, I do. It's my guilty pleasure.

I found two versions of the trailer. Here's the first one:


Here's the second one:


I love both of them. In the second trailer, I like how Ana asks whether she can drive his car and he says no. It reminds me of my asking my guy to drive his beloved vehicle. In both cases, the women drive the car.

Valentine's Day can't get here any sooner!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting clips...but still don't really see the chemistry between them.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To each, her own, as the saying goes. I'm looking forward to the last movie!

      Delete