Friday, June 06, 2014

F is for feeling sore and happy

This post is a continuation of my evening last night with my guy. So, I managed to cleverly use the letter f for today's challenge. Go, me!

Towards the end of our dinner, my guy said something that upset me. He then wanted to sneak in a kiss and some affection downstairs in the restaurant. By that point, I wasn't in the mood for anything. I actually wanted to leave the restaurant and go home.

My guy can be indecisive at times, which was the source of my being upset. He walked me to my car. I got my hoodie from my car's trunk. I was putting my wallet and such in my car and had bent over. My guy helped himself to groping my butt. I would normally enjoy it, but I wasn't in any mood for that.

He helped me put on my hoodie, and proceeded to wrap his arms around my waist and hug me. He then moved his hands upwards and groped my breasts twice. He moved his right hand down to my backside, groping me and whispering that we should have some quality time in the treehouse. I wasn't in the mood. He insisted. I caved.

We drove to our usual parking lot less than two minutes away. We got into my car's backseat. Unfortunately, I had some things from my trunk that I had to move to the backseat a couple of weeks ago. I had purchased a used exercise glider and had to make room for it. My guy was impressed with how much room my car has.

My guy hugged me. He wanted to get me in the mood by feeling my bare leg and playing with my crotch. I moved his hand away. I cried. He knew that I wasn't interested and held me for a bit. He wiped away my tears by finding some tissue in my glove compartment. He can be sweet that way, especially when he first starts wiping them away from my face with his fingers.

He tried to make me feel better by tenderly kissing me. His indecision came crawling back again and I was an upset wreck once more. He apologized and admitted that it was his fault for making me feel confused and upset. He held me again.

I had forgotten that my resisting his moves to get me in the mood actually is a turn-on for him. He held my hand, squeezing it often.
"Do you want to be spanked?" he asked me.
"No," I said, which was true.
"I think that you need to be spanked. You have been a bad girl. I need to punish you. I am not leaving your car until you are over my lap and I have spanked you."
"You could be here all night," I said.
"If it takes that long, so be it," he said, groping my butt once again.
"You are persistent," I said, looking at him.
"I want you to be happy," he admitted. "Come over here."
He pulled me over his lap. I got to hug his right thigh, which was nice and muscular. He caressed my buttocks a bit and then gave me three fairly hard smacks across my grey pants.

He did something that always turns me on. Normally, he carefully unbuttons and unzips my pants, and then spanks me over my panties. When he truly want to spank me hard, he will pull down my pants and panties, without carefully unbuttoning and unzipping them.

My bare bottom was exposed. He landed several hard smacks. He then rapidly gave me many hard smacks after that, which hurt. I playfully called him Mr Meanie, and he continued the assault on my bare backside.

He then pleasured me. I came and was happier, especially with a warmed up bottom. He helped pull up my panties and pants, and then propped me up like a little rag doll.

I rested for a bit. My guy wanted me to play with him, but I wasn't quite ready. Instead, he held me in his arms for a bit. My right hand was resting close to his crotch. I could feel his member get harder. It was nice. My other hand was groping his right buttock.

I rubbed his hard cock that was still in his pants. He couldn't it take it anymore and let me jerk him off.

My right hand was under his bare butt. I loved it. My left hand was jerking him off. I eventually had to change hands, so my right hand took over the handjob and my left hand played with his balls. He came all over my hand, which was the result that we both wanted.

We cleaned up. We cuddled, which I always love and have missed. He agreed.

It was getting late. My guy and I had our goodnight kiss, which lasted for probably ten minutes.
"You are the best kisser, ever," he said to me.
"Likewise," I said, caressing his head and then kissing it.
"That was sweet."
He managed to make things better. I drove home with a sore backside. It was a nice end to the evening.

4 comments:

  1. Ha, ha. I tried it once (long ago) at the backseat of our car. The frontseat are useless I can tell you for spanking. And then somebody knocked at our window (The Netherlands is a small country and even at placed you think are private, people show up to ask if my wife needed help! Hm, life is not a book huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your spanking experiences. I agree that the front seats are not great for a spanking. The steering wheel and gear shifter get in the way, so the backseat is much better.

      We tend to park in a secluded area by our workplace, so we have never had anyone come up to us while in a spanking moment, thank goodness!

      On a sidenote, I would love to visit the Netherlands one of these days. Everyone who has visited has told me that it is beautiful, so that's a good enough reason for me to plan a trip there soon.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, back-seat-of-the-car spankings and sex are the BEST. This totally takes me back to the days when I was first dating my husband :)

    Sounds like your night had a good ending, despite what was said earlier. Hopefully you guys were able to talk it through (spanking and sex, unfortunately, don't take the place of good ol' communication).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Backseats are great for sex and spankings. We affectionately call it the treehouse, because my guy's car only has two doors, so we have to climb in. My car has four doors, so it's not a huge effort getting in and out of the vehicle. =)

      Yes, we did have a talk before I felt better. I know from experience that make-up sex or a spanking don't solve anything and they aren't enjoyable, especially when I am upset or angry!

      Delete