Thursday, May 09, 2013

Stinky new dildo

I have mentioned a couple of times that my guy bought me my first dildo recently. I like how realistic it looks and feels.

There is one issue. It smells like rubber.

I have a feeling that I won't be able to get rid of this rubbery smell, no matter what I do. Right now, the dildo is airing out. I will try to use one of my sex toy cleaners on it and see if that helps.

I have already told my guy about it. He seemed a bit disappointed. The guy at the store in Amsterdam said that it was silicone. Nope, the packaging says rubber.

Some message boards say to just chuck it out and get a decent one that does not smell. The problem is that this dildo is a gift and is brand new!

So, we'll see if my cleaning experiment works. Hopefully, I won't have to throw it out. The worst case would be to store it in a freezer bag or something.

In the meantime, if you have any recommendations on other dildos to try out, please drop me a line. Apparently, glass ones don't smell, but how comfortable are they to use? I need help. I also need to conduct more research!

No comments:

Post a Comment