Saturday, July 28, 2018

Driving and a handjob

Last Saturday, I wanted to drive my guy to the airport. We got in my car and I started to pull out of the parking lot at work.

We held hands. He guided his hand to his crotch.
"You're hard," I remarked.
"I am," he admitted.
After caressing his hard member, he couldn't stand it any longer. He released his erect penis for me to touch.

Here is a first. I was driving and playing with his stick shift. I don't recommend it if you can't drive with one hand. However, my doing manual car lessons in the past have helped here.

He was enjoying it. We did have a bit of an obstacle along the way.
"There's a bus. We can't have passengers see your hard cock. We'll need to put your penis away," I pointed out.
"Okay," he said, highly aroused.
I was stopped at the light. The bus was a couple of lanes to my right. We were at the stop line together. I looked down and over. My guy had clasped his hands together, with his member's head sticking out, but camouflaged nicely.
"It looks like you have an extra big thumb," I said, impressed.
"Yes," he said.
I turned left. I continued driving and jerking him off.
"You like when I jerk you off any time that you want me to, right?" I asked him.
"Yes, I do," he said.
"You'd like to f*ck me anywhere. You know that I like when you do," I said.
My guy came pretty fast. It was impressive. I pointed to my car's glove compartment. He got some napkins and we both cleaned up. All these events happened before we got to the departures level of the airport.

He was dopey. I could tell that he enjoyed this moment. I liked it, too. I did it all safely, without even looking at his cock while jerking him off. It was fun and different, but I can't see doing it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment