Sunday, July 22, 2018

Restaurant date and a light lovetap

My guy called me on his way to the office.
"I'm on the highway. I should be there at 4 pm or 4:10 pm," he advised.
"Do you mean 4:20 pm or 4:30 pm?" I teased.
"Noooo," he replied.
"I'm at work right now," I advised.
"Really? Why so early?" he asked me.
"I've been running errands for over three hours. I needed to empty my bladder, so I'm at work," I explained.
"I see. Okay, I'll see you in a bit. Happy peeing!" he said.
"Thanks! Save driving," I replied.
Just after 4 pm, he called me again.
"Hey, I'm at the restaurant," he said.
"Cool. I'm about two minutes away. I'm nearly there," I replied.
I managed to park next to his car. We both got out. I had misplaced my wallet, but managed to find it in my computer bag.
"How are you doing?" he asked me.
"I'm good. How about you?" I asked.
"Great," he replied.
He held the restaurant door open. I went through it and he lightly smacked my left buttock.

I gasped in a fake surprised expression, except that I was happy. He smiled. He likes when he makes me happy and horny.

4 comments: