Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Being dopey after a handful of orgasms

After my guy had pleasured me a handful of times, we stretched out on the bed and cuddled for a bit. I reached down to play with his member, but ended up touching a different hard object.
"What's that?" I asked him, feeling an object similar to his hard cock.
"It's a hose attachment for hard water," he said, pulling it out of his pocket.
"It's looks like a butt plug," I pointed out, which made him smile.
"I need to go to the hardware store and get a replacement," he explained.
"I already have a hardware store here with you," I said.
I was pretty dopey. I held the hose attachment and looked through it.
"Hey, there's a hole. I can see!" I exclaimed.
"Yes," my guy said endearingly.
"Whoa, I can see your eyeball! I'll put it down," I said, scaring myself, which made him laugh.
I then decided to talk through it as if it were a microphone.
"Is anybody home?" I asked.
"I love when you're dopey," my guy said, kissing me.
It was partially his fault for getting me to this state. No complains from either of us, though!

2 comments:

  1. Haha dopey times are sweet! Im sure he was very very amused!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He enjoys when I am dopey. He thinks that it's cute!

      Delete