Saturday, July 07, 2018

Perfect storm and hard nipples

The other day, I got back to the hotel just before 14:00. My guy followed suit, but was delayed by about fifteen minutes.

I love the hotel that we are staying at. Normally, the room is made fairly early in the morning. However, on this particular day, it hadn't been made.

The perfect storm then happened. My guy called and said that he was coming up to the room. I also got a knock on my door. It was housekeeping, asking if my room could be made up.

It has been pretty hot and humid as of late. On this particular day, I took off my bra to dry myself off. When housekeeping knocked on my door, I put my t-shirt on without my bra on.

I asked how long it would take to do my room. The woman said ten minutes. Cool.

Once I opened the door again, my guy was there. I said that we could go downstairs in the lobby and chat. I also pointed out that I didn't have a bra on, which excited my guy.

While waiting for the elevator, my guy played with my nipples. Naturally, they went hard.

We went downstairs and sat down on comfortable leather seats. I caressed his head. He gently played with my breasts some more.

We were there for a good fifteen minutes. We felt that it was safe to go back upstairs.

We got on the elevator. He continued playing with my nipples and made them hard again.

Boys will be boys, particularly this boy.

2 comments:

  1. BIKSS is usually torn about this bra-less thing. On one hand he likes it (the way boys like it) but he also KNOWS how other boys will like it too so he's not so keen on me walking around with nipples showing through my shirt! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good point. I don't know whether my guy feels the same way about having other boys look at my hard nipples and whether that bothers him. I'll have to ask him about that!

      Delete