Monday, May 21, 2018

Missing handjobs and spankings

My guy and I had this conversation the other day:
"I wish that I had more time when I saw you at the office," he admitted.
"I know. You had more time than you normally do, though," I pointed out.
"True. I wish that you could have given me a handjob," he said.
"I can when you are back. I wish that you could have spanked me before boarding," I replied.
"I'll fix all that when I'm back. I miss you, bad girl," he said, definitively.
"I love when you say that I'm your bad girl," I noted.
I can picture him smiling on the other end of our call. I love knowing that I'm getting a spanking soon.

2 comments:

  1. The anticipation of a spanking to come is a great thrill to fuel fantasies and horniness. As is the anticipation of a handjob. So both of you have something pleasurable to look forward to. Such a treat to become aroused thinking about either pleasure while in a mundane setting or even at work. What is it like for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! Some days are difficult, so we end up playing with ourselves when we are apart. Luckily, the wait was over this weekend and we got to play with each other. =)

      Delete