Monday, May 14, 2018

Sweet and horny

It goes without saying that whenever my guy is on the road, he misses me. I feel the same way when he is away.

We have a six-hour time difference, which isn't too bad. My guy doesn't deal with jet lag well, though. He becomes hornier when he is trying to adjust his biological clock.

On Sunday, he called me.
"Hey, sweetie," I answered.
"Hey, how are you?" He asked me.
"I'm good, thanks. You?" I reciprocated.
"I'm good, too. I'm about to go to bed, so I thought that I'd call you," he admitted.
"Are you hard?" I asked him.
"I'm very hard," he noted. "I miss you."
"I miss you, too. When are you not hard?" I asked him.
"When I'm not thinking of you," he said.
He's sweet and horny. It's a nice combination.

3 comments:

  1. Very sexy. Did you get to listen to him cum on the phone? I like that he made you cum at the office before he left. Must have been exciting for both of you. What do you do to take care of your needs when he is away? Do you do any self spanking when you need it badly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, we both listen to each other cum on the phone. Sometimes, I do self-spanking, but not as much these days. We get off over Skype, which helps.

      Delete
  2. Skype is big improvement on simple phone sex, which is fun too. But watching your partner get off is almost certain to send you over the top too!

    ReplyDelete