Friday, May 25, 2018

Staycation and hand pain update

I am all packed for my weekend with my guy. I am excited, although I feel like I have forgotten to pack something.

You know. The usual.

An update on my right hand pain... I have a feeling that it's my mouse and tons of clicking that has been causing the pain. I woke up on Thursday and was almost pain-free. I got to work and used my mouse a ton. I ended up with pain between my thumb and index finger.

The pain is there right now, but isn't as bad because I have been relaxing my hand. I may need to haul out my ergonomic mouse and see how that goes. Otherwise, I need to try an alternative to using a mouse.

Fun stuff. At least I am away from a mouse for a couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it is the mouse so yes, you would need an alternative but not sure what. Have a lovely weekend.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for confirming that I'm not losing my mind, Ronnie! I had a light mouse day at work on Friday and I stayed away from using a mouse practically the entire weekend. My hand is doing much butter. I use keystrokes (tabbing and arrow keys) more, which seems to be helping.

      Delete