Sunday, May 13, 2018

Orgasm at the office

Before my guy had to leave the office and head to the airport, we hugged in our intimate meeting room. It felt good being in his arms, as always. We kissed, which made me melt.

My guy caressed my breasts.
"Hard nipples," he said, touching and observing.
"Look who I'm in the room with," I said.
"I can say the same about you," he replied.
"That's my butt," I remarked, as he helped himself to groping my right buttock.
"Do you want to cum?" he asked rhetorically.
His hand moved to my crotch. I was horny. Moments later, tightly hugging him, I came.
"Thank you. You're sweet," I said, giving him a kiss.
"I always want to make you feel good, as you deserve it," he said, kissing my forehead.
A minute later, we walked out of the meeting room to the elevators. I wished him a safe flight. He headed downstairs to his car. I headed upstairs to try and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment