Monday, April 09, 2018

Taxes, finances, and date lunches

It has been a half-productive, half-relaxing weekend. Sadly, the work week is about to being several hours from now.

Any time away from work is relaxing to me. From getting groceries to blogging, I will take it all!

I spent Sunday working on income tax returns. I had filed mine in early March. My parents tend to give me their receipts and such in early April. I got them on Saturday and completed them early Sunday evening.

I have also been on a mission to look at my finances and be minimalistic. Last year, I paid and got rid of two credit cards. I was so pleased with that accomplishment. I still have some work to do.

Within the past couple of months, I have reduced my spending. I don't need to shop as often as I used to. I am doing well in that department. I am inspired to continue.

On Monday, my guy is at the office for the entire week and all of next week. It'll be wonderful having lunch with him for most days, except for those days when I am working from home. I am looking forward to having lunch dates with my favourite date.

No comments:

Post a Comment