Monday, April 30, 2018

Cool day at an amusement part with tons of fun

On Saturday, I was one of the fortunate ones who got to visit a large amusement park a day before its opening day. Practically everything was paid for, except for whatever gifts and snacks that I wanted.

The crazy thing is that I haven't set foot in the amusement park since I was an undergraduate student. Back then, my mom had a season pass. We went as a family once. I went there a couple of times with friends. It seems like eons ago.

The downside was that it was a cool 7°C on Saturday with wind that picked up as the day progressed. Riding fast rides under such conditions was trying. However, I had a fun at the arcade playing Pac-Man. I also enjoyed visited the various gift shops, candy stores, and more.

It was generous that I got two free tickets to revisit the park this year. I will definitely give it a try when it doesn't feel like winter! I don't recall ever going to this amusement park wearing a winter hat, mitts, and coat.

On a good note, I had a ton of fun and met a bunch of cool folks. With free tickets, perhaps my guy can join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment