Thursday, April 12, 2018

Nipples and breasts

A couple of weekends ago, my guy and I were lounging in bed. We were both naked and were cuddling.
"My nipples are still hard," I said, playing with my left nipple.
"How come?" he asked me.
"I'm lying next to a good-looking, sexy guy," I replied.
"You're so sweet," he replied.
He took his hand and lovingly caressed each breast. It felt like a rolling wave was gently going over my breasts. I felt relaxed and happy.
"You have the perfect breast," he remarked.
"I love how this feels," I noted, loving his gentle touch.
"I love it, too," he admitted.
"Here's hoping that I don't go outside and caress my breasts like you are doing," I joked.
It's nice that he likes my boobs.

2 comments:

  1. awwww... it's nice to just lie together and enjoy each other's touch. When BIKSS plays with my boobs I'll sometimes ask him why he enjoys touching them - his answer is almost always "Because they're there". Which makes no sense to me whatsoever! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! My guy says that he likes touching my boobs because they are perfect to him. It's also because they are accessible to him. I guess it's a typical male answer. =)

      Delete