Monday, April 02, 2018

Knocking at my door to hug, kiss, and make me orgasm

I heard my guy's distinctive knocks on my room door. My heart and feet raced over to the door.

The peephole didn't help much. All I saw was charcoal grey. I knew it was my guy standing there. I opened the door. I was thrilled to see him.
"Hello," he smiled. "I noticed the do-not-disturb sign and decided to knock."
"That's okay. You don't work for this hotel chain," I replied, which made him smile walking in.
This exchange refers to my hotel incident on my recent vacation. I had the do-not-disturb sign on my room's doorknob. Yet, housekeeping still decided to knock on the door. I had to point out this issue to the housekeeping guy.

My guy took his hat off. I naturally went to caress his perfectly uniform head. I forgot that I was walking on a carpeted floor, so I gave my guy a static shock by accident. He was okay.

We hugged a few times. They were meaningful, loving hugs. We missed each other so much.

My guy took off his charcoal grey wool coat. We went over to the couch. We hugged, cuddled, and kissed. It all felt wonderful.

His right hand moved down to my right buttock. Light smacks landed on it.
"I can't wait to punish you," he whispered.
"No, I'm a good girl," I playfully said.
"You are never good," he replied.
We kissed some more.
"I'm going to take off my clothes and we can go to the bed to cuddle some more, if you're okay with it," he said.
"I'd love that," I replied.
My guy looked good as I watched him undress in front of me.

I was heading towards the bedroom. He hugged me from behind, which his hard member rubbing up against my butt. His hug across my breasts moved down to my crotch. He was fingering me and kissing my neck. Moments later, I came.

It was a nice start to welcoming him back.

2 comments:

  1. oooh that sounds wonderful. i need some spanks myself. sigh. I have to wait for this evening. Thank goodness BIKSS is coming over tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was! I hope that you got some spanks in, too.

      Delete