Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Ignoring work e-mails and owing me

My guy is horrible at looking at his work e-mail. He has thousands of unread e-mails. On the contrary, I need to read each one and don't have this problem.
"Did you read about the new strong authentication process that we have? We need to switch over to the new system by the end of May," I said.
I got a long, blank stare. It was confirmation that he hadn't.
"You still don't read your e-mails, right?" I asked rhetorically.
"I am bad with reading them," he admitted. "I read yours, though."
"That's nice. I'm glad you don't label them as spam," I joked.
"No, I always pay attention to your e-mails. Can you forward me this one?" he asked.
"Sure. You owe me," I noted.
"I always do, sweetie," he said, smiling at me.
I sometimes wonder what he'd do if I didn't let him know about such important procedures at work.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, it's a good thing he has you then isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing. Otherwise, he would be lost in our workplace. =)

      Delete