Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Horrific deaths in Toronto

Monday was such a trying, tough day. A man took a rental van and plowed into a number of pedestrians in North York, in Toronto's north end.

I spent my undergraduate years around the Yonge and Finch area where this horrific event took place. I needed Finch station to transfer from one bus to another, or take the subway. Down a station is North York City Centre. I spent a ton of time studying at the library and grabbing a quick bite to eat.

Each time I see a van or vehicle plow into a group of innocent bystanders, it churns my stomach. It's such a senseless way to kill people because the person behind the wheel has issues. If you are enraged or upset, is this method the best way to deal with it? No.

I wish that I could do more. All I can do is hope that Torontonians love one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment