Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Monday surprise - eye candy

Every Monday, I drive to work and participate in a conference call. The one this past Monday was pleasant and productive. We finished the call in half an hour.

I had fifteen more minutes to get to work. I finally made it.

The parking lot at work requires a bit of care. There is a pedestrian crossing, so you are expected to yield. Sure enough, a good-looking guy started crossing the lot. He looked at me. I waved at him. He smiled. I reciprocated.

I pressed the button to roll down my car window.
"Oh, my gosh, you're early!" I exclaimed.
"Yes, I am," my guy turned back and smiled.
"I'm super impressed," I admitted.
"Me, too," he chuckled.
I wish that all Monday mornings started off with eye candy.

2 comments:

  1. oh that's so cute and adorable. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My guy liked when I told him that I'd love to see eye candy every Monday morning, too.

      Delete