Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Seeing a woman being spanked makes me orgasm - nothing new!

It never fails. I get aroused immediately when I see a photo of a woman being spanked by a man. It happened yesterday in the middle of the day.

I was working from home and looked at my Twitter feed. Sure enough. I saw that photo and became instantly wet. What to do?

Well, there are perks to being at home. I played with myself and reached orgasm. Yes, it was good. I'm glad that I did. I then needed a nap!

Of course, it would have been perfect if my guy had been with me to make me orgasm. He's still slaving away over work as am I. 

I miss him. He feels the same way about me.

1 comment:

  1. As a male seeing a woman spanking a male has the same affect on me. I prefer older giving the spanking, they don't hold back and know how to properly insure the naughty males remembers it for some time.

    ReplyDelete