Wednesday, April 03, 2019

Dreamsicle dipped cone

I am a latecomer visiting Dairy Queen. I have visited this place twice in two days, which happens to be more times than the decade before this year.

I recently found out that DQ has a dreamsicle dipped cone. It is essentially vanilla soft serve that is dipped in orange goodness and handed to you on a cone. I love orange creamsicles, so this treat is the next best thing.

My local DQ is open till 23:00 every night. The hours of operation are deadly! I got home from a late dinner, felt like getting a small cone, and dropped by twenty minutes before closing. I am such a nutcase, but I loved my dreamsicle dipped cone.

2 comments:

  1. oh i totally understand what it feels like to have a craving for the thing you adore and then find a place that opens late so you can satisfy said craving. i have a provision store that's open till 1130pm so i can get all manner of naughty treats - potato chips, chocolates... sigh. life is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had a provision store that opens that late, it would be deadly! At least for me to get to this Dairy Queen requires my hopping into my car and taking a brief drive. If I'm lazy, I'll skip it. Otherwise, I'm doomed... haha!

      Delete