Thursday, April 18, 2019

Last day for the incompetent employee

Wednesday was the day. The incompetent employee, who has been with us for over four months, was let go.

She was kind to send me an e-mail that it was her last day. She wants us to stay in touch. That's cool. She also let me know what she was working on. I wish she had done that more often while she was with us. Better late than never, as they say.

She's a sweet person. She just has learning issues and is not suitable for this position. My employer is going through cuts. Naturally, those who are not pulling their weight get let go first.

My manager says that I am safe. I have been on both sides of this fine coin. I tend to bounce back because my skill set is decent. I continue to learn to strengthen my skills.

I hope that she finds a job soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment