Thursday, April 11, 2019

Sausage maker and an erect penis

I was watching a presentation on a shopping channel a few hours ago. I love my KitchenAid mixer and all the attachments that you can get for it.

The presentation was for a sausage maker. You can basically grind you meat, take the casing, and stuff your own sausages. I love this idea of making homemade sausages.

However, the woman demonstrating the whole thing was holding the sausage in one hand while stuffing the meat down the accessory. Her holding the sausage reminded me of my guy's erect penis.

It was such a weird, random thought. I have never gone into the supermarket thinking that I was looking at hard cocks. Tonight, however, I had that vision. Hmm.

Perhaps I simply miss my guy -- everything about him, including his hard member.

No comments:

Post a Comment