Sunday, April 07, 2019

Optimism with finances

Things are looking good with my finances. By the end of this month, I should have paid off a credit card that started my debt issues. It has been a lot of hard work to pay it off. I am glad that I'm nearly there.

I have a loan that should be paid off by late May or early June. It's difficult to predict when the last payment day is. I made extra payments, which is throwing off how the last day is being reported. I dislike how inflexible computer systems are.

Anyway, I estimate that sometime in June, I will have more income to build up my emergency and retirement savings, and continue paying off more of my existing debt such that I don't need to care about maxing out my credit cards.

I'm so happy with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment