Monday, January 14, 2019

Periods and travel

My guy has made it safely to Dallas. I get to do the same routine tomorrow.

It's weird that my menstrual cycle happens whenever I am travelling. This time, it happened a couple of days ago.

He teases me that my period is that predictable. It does get in the way of quality time. Luckily, we'll have most of our trip to have some intimate fun.

Tomorrow, I need to get up early to head to the airport. The next time I post will be in the States, reunited with my guy.

2 comments:

  1. Smile, that sounds very familiar to me. Oh, do not worry there are lots of ways to have fun.
    Lots of guys are afraid of a little blood, never seen what the big deal was.
    Anyway I wish you lots of fun and spanks.
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Han! Some fun spankings have already happened. It's all good!

      Delete