Saturday, January 26, 2019

Back from vacation with memories of playful spankings and cuddles

Both my guy and I are back home. We had a wonderful time together. I am frankly sad that my vacation is over.

It was nice seeing him after work for just over a week. We went out for dinner. We also ordered in when he was exhausted.

Our hotel felt like our home away from home. We watched movies and made popcorn. I helped him wake up. We hugged and kissed just before he went to work. We did the same when we came back to our hotel room.

Moments after I entered our hotel room for the first time, we sat down on the couch and cuddled. I liked when he playfully spanked and tickled me. He felt my left bicep and we had this conversation.
"You are a strong woman," he said, squeezing my bicep.
"Thanks, sweetie. You're strong, too," I replied.
"Your arms are so strong," he said, marvelling my biceps as he held me.
I like when we are playful and loving. I enjoy when he playfully spanks me, which is a precursor to future spankings.

2 comments:

  1. Even if you were not physically strong, you are one of the strongest women I know, girl with the naughty name. You really are.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words, Han. I appreciate it.

      Delete