Thursday, January 31, 2019

Bad girl spanking with a leather paddle

My guy finally had the energy to get out of bed, go to my suitcase, and retrieve my leather paddle.
"I need to spank you with this implement," he said, taking it out of its protective case.
"You don't have to. Why break my good girl record?" I asked.
"I will use the studded side on your butt," he said, ignoring my good girl comment.
"What studded side?" I asked.
"This one," he said, grinning.
I forgot that one side of my paddle had leather. The other side had silicone with stars that jut out.
"That's going to hurt," I concluded, playing a terrified girl.
"That's the point. Where's that cute butt of yours?"
I was lying on my back in bed and pretended to protect my butt. He rolled me over like a log to my left, but I moved back to my protective, neutral position. He then pulled me closer to him and started spanking my left buttock.

I normally don't fight it. However, it was fun doing it. I moved. He held my arm down and continued to spank me with the paddle. I ended up spanking him in the process, which was fun and aroused both of us.

Eventually, I caved by planting my face in a pillow and flipping over on my tummy. I liked the sound of the smacks that landed across my pyjama shorts.
"Admit that you're a bad girl," he said, continuing to spank me hard.
"Nope, I'm a good girl," I insisted.
"I'm afraid that I'll need to spank you some more until your butt is bright red," he remarked.
He pulled down my shorts. He continued spanking me hard across my panties. I loved it.
"Are you a bad girl?" he asked me.
"Nope, I'm still good," I replied.
I was so wet when he pulled down my panties and spanked me with the paddle on my bare bottom.
"I like how red your butt is, bad girl," he said, continuing to spank me hard.
"It hurts, Mr Meanie," I replied.
"Good," he said.
He tested how wet I was by sliding his finger in my completely wet clit. He felt that I deserved to be pleasured. He made me reach orgasm. It was intense and amazing.

I was extremely lethargic. I kissed, thanked, and hugged him tightly while feeling the soreness of my butt increase. I love the feeling of being well-spanked and loved.

2 comments:

  1. It's so nice to read all about your happy moments. I only wish you had so much more of them, girl with the naughty name.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you to say, Han. Happy moments are precious to me.

      Delete