Friday, May 26, 2017

Sending a suggestive photo to make each other happy

My guy and I miss each other. The unfortunate part about our travels on Saturday is that we will miss each other by a few hours. My flight leaves at around 13:00. He arrives in the late afternoon.
"I can leave you some raspberry Turkish delight on your desk at work," he said, being his sweet self.
"That would be great. Thanks! Do you know where my desk is?" I asked him.
"No, just where your locker is," he replied.
I like that my guy listens carefully when I give him step-by-step directions to get somewhere. He's thoughtful, which is one of his many strengths.

He was also horny on Wednesday afternoon, as was I.
"My nail polish matches purple Woolly," I noted, with Woolly being his plush sheep that he gave me.
"I love when you have that nail polish on. It turns me on. I don't know why," he admitted.
"I can take a photo of my polish," I suggested.
"I would like that. It would also be nice if you could send me a suggestive phone of your gorgeous hands," he replied.
I don't normally send such photos to him, but decided to provide one of my supporting my left breast in my hand, with my hard nipple clearly appearing. He loved it.

We then went into phone sex. It's fun imagining what we'd like to do to each other.

We both came. It was good. We both needed it.

2 comments:

  1. Me and BIKSS used to enjoy (when we had more free time) "writing" a story together about a girl and guy and taking turns to move the story forward! Loads of fun especially with picture prompts! Glad u managed to make the most of your *ahem* phone time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I like the story-writing idea! Thanks for the suggestion. It sounds like a ton of fun. =)

      Delete