Monday, June 29, 2015

The date and my guy saying that he does not want it to end

Whenever my guy and I are on a date, I am the first one to say that I don't want it to end. My guy won't say it, but he hints that he feels the same way. 

Last Friday, we had dinner. It was just past 18:00 when he looked at his phone.
"Should you be going to your nail appointment now?" he asked.
"My appointment is at 19:30," I replied.
"Oh, I thought it was at 19:00. Good. I can stay with you a bit longer."
He thought that it was the latter time because that was the time I was supposed to go on Wednesday. I got a call from the nail place fifteen minutes before I was going to head out, saying that the aesthetician had an emergency and my appointment had to be rescheduled.

It was a fun time out with my guy. I'm glad he told me that he wanted to spend more time with me. I always feel the same way.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...how sweet. Of course, your guy could have gone to your appointment with you and been the one to choose your new colors. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete