Thursday, June 25, 2015

Y is for yes, please!

On Tuesday, I received a text on my phone just before 13:00.
"Ready to go for lunch?" my guy texted me.
"Yes! Meet you downstairs?" I texted back.
"Yes, please."
My guy and I are probably one of the most polite couples you could meet. It's always nice when my guys says please.

It's even nicer when I say it when I am being spanked.
"Do you want more?" my guy will ask, as I rest over his lap with a fairly sore, bare backside.
"Yes, please," I will respond.
The reverse is true when my guy is horny.
"Would you like me to suck you?" I will suggest with a question.
"Yes, please," he will say while lowering his pants and underwear.
It's worth being polite. Yes, indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Good manners should always be rewarded CB. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete