Thursday, June 07, 2018

I'm a winner!

Little things that brighten my day and even month balance out the craziness at work these days. They are definitely encouraged!

There was a contest over a week ago to win tickets to a craft beer and food truck festival. Why not enter it? It was hosted on Instagram, which required reposting the image, tagging a couple of places, and mentioning the festival.

The good news is that I won a pair of tickets! So, I am going to this festival with a dear friend of mine this weekend.

It's funny, but my friend saw my repost and asked whether we could get together that very day. She wasn't sure if I had completely planned to go, regardless of the contest.

Perhaps I am more optimistic than she is. She said that, "If you don't win, we can go someplace else."

When I won, I tagged her and said, "We're going to the festival!"

Most of the time, I won't put my heart into the whole winning thing. When you don't win, the disappointment hurts less that way. For some reason, I had a good feeling about winning these tickets. Luck was on my side.

4 comments:

  1. congratulations on winning the tickets! I'm sure you'll have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fondles! I'm looking forward to it later on today. =)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations. I hope you have a super day.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ronnie! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete