Friday, June 22, 2018

Lifting heavy items and being dealt with later

I drove my guy to the airport on Saturday. I typically park briefly at the terminal, we get out of the car with my guy's stuff, we kiss and hug, and he is off to check in.

It was a bit different this time. I parked at an angle because the woman in front would not pull up. Oh, well.

My guy went to get a cart. He had his luggage, computer bag, and a box full of training manuals.

He always insists that I don't injure my back by leaving his stuff alone. However, it was pretty easy to get the first two items from my backseat. I had to leave the box in my car's trunk.

He came back with the cart and looked at me.
"How many times I have told you to look cute and not lift a finger?" he said, playfully disapproving of my efforts.
"I'm goody girl," I replied.
"No, you're baddy girl. I need to deal with you when I return," he said.
I like when he threatens to punish me.

We embraced and kissed. I wished him a safe flight. He said to drive safely home. We then headed our separate ways.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, threats are wonderful to look forward to. BIKSS is leaving this sunday for a few days too... i'm NOT looking forward to *that*!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean! Luckily, he is away for a few days. Hang in there! If I can do it, so can you. =)

      Delete