Saturday, June 02, 2018

Handjob and cleaning

While cuddling, my guy asked me a question.
"Where's the handjob that you promised me?" he asked.
"I'm ready," I said, moving my hand down to his erect member. "You are, too."
He pulled down his boxer briefs. I was happy to wrap my hand around his hard cock and started jerking him off.
"Do you like to be with bad girls like me?" I asked him.
"Yes, a lot," he replied.
"If we were on your flight home, you could f*ck me from behind in the bathroom, right?" I asked.
"Definitely. We would fit just fine and we would cum together," he said.
"If we were in the taxi from the airport to the hotel, you would f*ck me in the backseat, wouldn't you?" I asked.
"For sure. I'd love it," he said.
Moments later, he ejaculated all over my hand. I get great satisfaction making him cum.
"I'm going to get a towel. Don't move," I said, which made him laugh.
The best part of being in a hotel room is cleaning up with clean towels. It's definitely better than having paper towel in the car. I cleaned up the cum and then returned to cuddling up next to him.

2 comments:

  1. He gets to spank you and you give him hand jobs with stories.
    Lucky man.

    ReplyDelete