Saturday, September 02, 2017

Movie night full of cuddles

Whenever my guy travels, he watches a ton of in-flight movies. A while back, he told me that he had watched Creed. He thought that it was okay. I asked why. He couldn't explain it until I asked whether it moved him. It didn't.

I am doing a staycation in the same city in which both my guy and I are employed. It's a nice suite with a kitchen. It's cozy.

My guy and I spent part of our evening cuddling and watching what was on TV. We decided on a movie. It was Rocky Balboa.
"Did you like the movie?" my guy asked me after it was over.
"I did. It had a nice, emotional build as the movie progressed. How about you?" I asked him.
"I liked it, too. Having you watch a movie with me always makes it better," he said, being his sweet self.
I have missed watching movies with him, cuddling, eating popcorn, and just being together.

2 comments:

  1. Awww CB...I have missed these peeks into your sweet moments.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Cat! It's wonderful to hear from you again. I hope that you are mending well. =)

      Delete