Saturday, May 25, 2019

Weekend relief from an annoying colleague

Yay, the weekend is here! Although it was a short workweek for me, it seemed incredibly long.

I have a colleague who joined my team over two months ago. She is apparently supposed to be as experienced as I am, but comes across as being junior and not knowing what she is doing. It's to the point where my astute student has made the same observations and shared them with me.

She has an issue with punctuality. She is supposed to be at work by 9:45 am. She has been getting into work at around 10:30 am. On Friday, it was 11:00 am, as noted by my manager.

Both my manager and I have had a talk about it with her. I saw signs of improvement at first, but we are back to square one. She doesn't seem to be making a decent effort.

Anyway, enough about that issue and the fact that she came over five times to talk to me while I was quietly working with my student.  I am off to bed to enjoy sleeping in.

Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment